Friday 23

Hi everyone, today I read about video games in "The Guardian". I found something new. At the opening day of Gamescom, at the Cologne expo, which is the biggest event of video games, the company MachineGames, announced that its going to Put on the market, as a multiplatform the game “Indiana Jones and the Great Circle” and it gonna be the biggest project of the company at the date, that it sounds really Good for me, cause I'm a big fan of indiana jones and video games as a child.

also, I want to share with you some things that would like to do maybe on the  weekend or in any free time, first I saw a really interesting book on TikTok called  "Deja de Ser Tu" from the writter joe dispenza

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

30 Friday. lets go to NYC